Patrick Komeshak, DC
Chief of Staff
Dr. Komeshak completed his pre-med studies at Rowan University in Glassboro, NJ. He earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Life University, in Marietta, GA.
Dr. Komeshak provides care for the entire family, while specializing in pediatric and pregnancy care. He received his pediatric and pregnancy certification through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Assoc. (ICPA) and Cleveland College in Kansas City, MO. Additionally, he is certified in the Webster Breech Turning Technique.
Dr. Komeshak is a Fellow of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association, a member of the Illinois Prairie State Chiropractic Association, Past-President of the Rotary Club of Swansea, and member of the National Vaccine Information Center. He is also a member of the Family Practice Academy, where he two-time recipient of the Family Practice Excellence Award.
- Pre-Med Studies: Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Life University, Marietta, GA
- Chiropractic Pediatrics: Cleveland Chiropractic College, Overland Park, KS
Licensure & Certifications:
- Chiropractic Physician, Illinois (since 1996)
- Fellow of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Webster Technique Certification (ICPA)
Memberships & Associations:
- Illinois Prairie State Chiropractic Association
- World Chiropractic Alliance
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Rotary Club of Swansea, Illinois (Past President)
- National Vaccine Information Center
- Swansea Chamber of Commerce